"It does a great job. If you are looking for an image converter , it may be of help."
"It is very easy to use.
It is very effective in what it does.
I am very happy!"
- Andrew MacArthur
Hot Guides & Tutorials
How to Convert JPG to TGA
In computing, JPG (pronounced /?d?e?p?ĻĀ/ JAY-peg) is a commonly used method of lossy compression for digital photography (image). The degree of compression can be adjusted, allowing a selectable tradeoff between storage size and image quality. JPG typically achieves 10:1 compression with little perceptible loss in image quality.
A TGA file is commonly used graphic file format that is easy to read and write. This document includes a description of file headers information. Used for the storage and interchange of deep-pixel images, paint, and image manipulation programs, including description, organization, file details, and further information.
Here we recommend a professional and easy-to-use JPG to TGA converter to meet your demands.
PearlMountain Image Converter allows you to batch convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add picture watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at one time. With the help of PearlMountain Image Converter, everything will become so easy.
Below are the simple steps to show you how to batch convert JPG to TGA format. Firstly, you should download and launch PearlMountain Image Converter.
Step 1: Add Images
- Click “Add” or “Add Folder” button to add your pictures in JPG Format that you want to convert to TGA. All loaded pictures will be displayed in the Preview Area.
Step 2: Make Settings
- Choose TGA as target format.
- Choose to compress the TGA files or not..
- You can also resize your images before converting them.
Step 3: Start Conversion
- Click “Browse” button to choose a destination folder and Click the "Convert" button to start the conversion process.
- When the conversion is over open the folder containing new images of JPG format and use them according to your needs.
PearlMountain Image Converter allows you to convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add picture watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at a time. It supports the 60+ image formats, including the most popular ones: JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, PSD, GIF, TGA, ICO, PDF, RAW and many others.