"It does a great job. If you are looking for an image converter , it may be of help."
"It is very easy to use.
It is very effective in what it does.
I am very happy!"
- Andrew MacArthur
Hot Guides & Tutorials
How to Convert JPG to PNG
In computing, JPG (pronounced /?d?e?p?ĻĀ/ JAY-peg) is a commonly used method of lossy compression for digital photography (image). The degree of compression can be adjusted, allowing a selectable tradeoff between storage size and image quality. JPG typically achieves 10:1 compression with little perceptible loss in image quality.
Portable Network Graphics (PNG) is a bitmapped image format and video codec that employs lossless data compression. PNG was created to improve upon and replace GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) as an image-file format not requiring a patent license. But how can we convert JPG to PNG format?
Here we recommend a professional and easy-to-use JPG to PNG converter to meet your demands.
PearlMountain Image Converter allows you to batch convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add picture watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at one time. With the help of PearlMountain Image Converter, convert JPG to PNG will become so easy.
Below are the simple steps to show you how to batch convert JPG to PNG format. Firstly, you should download and launch PearlMountain Image Converter.
Step 1: Add Images
- Click “Add” or “Add Folder” button to add your pictures in JPG Format that you want to convert to PNG. All loaded pictures will be displayed in the Preview Area.
Step 2: Make Settings
- Choose PNG as target format.
- Check "Interlaced" if you prepare the images for internet.
- You can also resize your images before converting them.
Step 3: Start Conversion
- Click “Browse” button to choose a destination folder and Click the "Convert" button to start the conversion process.
- As you can see, converting JPG to PNG only need three steps, after conversion, open the folder containing new images of PNG format and use them according to your needs.
PearlMountain Image Converter allows you to convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add picture watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at a time. It supports the 60+ image formats, including the most popular ones: JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, PSD, GIF, TGA, ICO, PDF, RAW and many others.