"It does a great job. If you are looking for an image converter , it may be of help."
"It is very easy to use.
It is very effective in what it does.
I am very happy!"
- Andrew MacArthur
Hot Guides & Tutorials
How to Convert GIF to JPG
The Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) is a bitmap image format that was introduced by CompuServe in 1987 and has since come into widespread usage on the World Wide Web due to its wide support and portability. The format supports up to 8 bits per pixel thus allowing a single image to reference a palette of up to 256 distinct colors. The colors are chosen from the 24-bit RGB color space. It also supports animations and allows a separate palette of 256 colors for each frame. GIF images are compressed using the Lempel-Ziv-Welch (LZW) lossless data compression technique to reduce the file size without degrading the visual quality.
JPEG is a commonly used method of lossy compression for digital photography (image). The degree of compression can be adjusted, allowing a selectable tradeoff between storage size and image quality. JPEG typically achieves 10:1 compression with little perceptible loss in image quality.
Here we recommend a professional and easy-to-use GIF to JPG converter to meet your demands.
PearlMountain Image Converter allows you to batch convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add picture watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at one time. With the help of PearlMountain Image Converter, everything will become so easy.
Below are the simple steps to show you how to batch convert GIF to JPG format. Firstly, you should download and launch PearlMountain Image Converter.
Step 1: Add Images
- Click “Add” or “Add Folder” button to add your pictures in GIF Format that you want to convert to JPG. All loaded pictures will be displayed in the Preview Area.
Step 2: Make Settings
- Choose JPG as target format.
- Drag quality slider to specify JPEG compression quality..
- You can also resize your images before converting them.
Step 3: Start Conversion
- Click “Browse” button to choose a destination folder and Click the "Convert" button to start the conversion process.
- When the conversion is over open the folder containing new images of JPG format and use them according to your needs.
PearlMountain Image Converter allows you to convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add picture watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at a time. It supports the 60+ image formats, including the most popular ones: JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, PSD, GIF, TGA, ICO, PDF, RAW and many others.