"It does a great job. If you are looking for an image converter , it may be of help."
"It is very easy to use.
It is very effective in what it does.
I am very happy!"
- Andrew MacArthur
Hot Guides & Tutorials
PearlMountain JPG to PDF Converter
PearlMountain JPG to PDF Converter is an easy-to-use software, which can directly used for batch convert a large number of image formats such as JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF and so on, into PDF file.
Platform: Windows 8/7/2000/XP/Vista
- Extremely fast and easy-to-use.
- Convert thousands of JPG files to PDF documents in one time!
- Support not only JPG image format, but dozens of popular image formats, including: BMP, TIF, PNG and GIF.
- Does not require visual PDF printer installation and other plug-ins or even Adobe Acrobat software, it can convert JPG to PDF directly.
- Can combine multiple JPEG images into one PDF file.
- Convert each JPEG Image into a separate PDF file.
- Rich adjustment options, support setting PDF compression ratio, page size, etc.
- Set the document title, subject, author and keywords.
- Image can be dragged directly from Windows Explorer and converted quickly.
- Create PDF albums from multiple photos.
How does PearlMountain JPG to PDF Converter works?
Launch the program. Add image files for conversion. Specify conversion options and destination folder for saving files and press "Convert" button. This is all you need to know to successfully use the program and get professional results. Even if you never dealt with image converters before you will master the program in seconds. Here we use PearlMountain JPG to PDF Converter to achieve the conversion of JPG to PDF.