"It does a great job. If you are looking for an image converter , it may be of help."
"It is very easy to use.
It is very effective in what it does.
I am very happy!"
- Andrew MacArthur
Hot Guides & Tutorials
PearlMountain Image Resizer - Getting Started
Whenever facing different size and format images, you would like to convert them to one type that you want, so you are looking for a tool to meet your demand. PearlMountain Image Resizer, a powerful and easy to use software that is waiting for you, it’s a free and smart tool which lets you easily convert image format between JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and almost all images in batch mode. Here are the steps to convert images by this excellent converting software as follows.
Download PearlMountain Image Resizer, install and launch this program.
Step 1 – Add Images
- To add images you need to click Add button to add the target images to the program directly.
- To add folder with images you need to click the black arrow next to the Add button and select the Add Folder option.
Step 2 – Make Settings
- Click one of the image output format buttons on the top window, such as Jpeg.
- Then Jpeg format setting pop up on the right of the window, the quality of images can be changed by moving the slider, so as some other formats.
- You will be able to resize your images as you want or you can keep it as original size.
- When changing the name of images, you could see the Output Name will change as you input the name and suffix.
Step 3 – Convert Your Images
- Click Browse button to choose destination folder.
- After finished, click on the Convert button to begin the conversion process. The taken time would depend on the size of the files to convert and the number of files for conversion.
- After conversion, all different format images will convert into a specified format. The converted images can be found in the destination folder.